Sunday, September 4, 2011

Magical

Although I don't get out as frequently as I'd like this time of year that doesn't mean I don't get out....... I often get some amazing runs in during harvest. Its usually just a matter of getting creative with the time I have in a day and taking advantage of say a beautiful September morning much like the one yesterday and my early morning outing-- after rousting myself out of bed at 4:30-- this am. Theres something quite majestic about early mornings with just the slightest chill in the air, the amazing desert sunrise and running up my favorite mountain!! There was a particular ease to everything this early am, this is why I run ... my heartbeat... the flow... my breathing..... the rhythm.... the smells... the shadows... the animals. Everything was perfect this morning, Magical....

No comments:

Post a Comment